The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

using facebook ~or~ pyscho bitches attack

I use Facebook.  Lots of people use Facebook.  You can use Facebook to play games, post photos, find similarities in people, and, on occasion, be able to find someone who have been looking for in the oddest of places.

Or, the case, the fucking insane-ist of places.

No, not place.  Insane-ist of bitches.

And man was that a HUGE mistake.

Here, read this.  Maybe you will understand.  The names have been removed to protect me from the psychopath.

It all started with a picture a friend posted, know here as (Mutual Friend).  The crazy psycho bitch person I was talking to is K.  You will see where the shit hit the fan.  The empty spaces are other portions of the convo not needed.



Notice a few things.  First, it was me pissing her off.  Then it was her saying it was her pissing herself off, not me pissing her off.  Then is was her again getting paranoid about me using Facebook for what it was intended for.  And her spelling is atrocious. Wow.  All sorts of fuckedness here.

This is what I picture her looking like during this conversation:



I will never ever ever ask anyone if they know anyone else ever again.

Maybe.

Peace, Love and (get back on the meds freak!) Zombies \IiiI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yep.. I've had those same experiences.. So many times I think I just want to delete my page.. Maybe one day I actually will..