The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, August 13, 2012

well would you look at that?

Got an email today from the Father at a Catholic church in Defiance, Ohio.  He said he had seen my website (which I completely forgot I even *had*), and liked what he saw.  He asked if I would be willing to make something for their silent auction in September.

Me, being the cynic I am, looked up his name and church to be sure he was for real.

He is :).

I contacted him and told him I would be honored to make something for them.  So now, I get to start the planning stages of a rosary to create for them.  I figured, hey, it is a Catholic church, so rosaries are a safe bet, not to mention the fact that I love to  make them anyway.

Just when you think you only make jewelry to merely catch dust, here comes a surprise.

I like surprises.

Well, no.  Not always.  I refer back to this earlier post.

Good surprises.  I like *good* surprises.

Time to pull out the wire and pliers!

Peace, Love and (creative muse powers activated!) Zombies \IiiI

4 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

How wonderful for your creative self.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

It did make me quite happy :)

Debbie W said...

Applause....applause!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news! I am so happy that a good surprise came your way sweetie.