The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, June 15, 2012

Senor HLAM update

Well, as I told you the other day, I had had it with HLAM and his constant one-upsmanship and put-downs. I blocked the little pendejo.

Found out the other day, from a mutual friend, that he contacted her, completely preplexed as to why I got rid of his butt.  He is "genuinely confused" and really wants to talk to me so he can apologize for whatever it is he could have possibly done.

Does this sound like a high school break-up to you?  It sure does to me lol.

Will I give him the time of day?  I'll have to think about it.  Part of me thinks that, if after all this time, he doesn't know he is a douche, my explaining to him certainly won't help.

I have spent my *entire* life being the understanding, forgiving, smooth-it-all-out one.  This time around, I think I will just let this burn.

The douche!  The douche!  The douche is on fire!
Don't need no water let the motherfucker burn!

Peace, Love and (mmm, the sweet scent of burning souls and flesh is in the air) Zombies \IiiI

1 comment:

RedRaven said...

I don't blame you. If he can't figure out the problem, then he never will. There's no point in talking to him. His head is obviously too far up his ass.