The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, January 20, 2012

can't have just one

Apparently, the two question diddy I did yesterday, seen here, has more to it. It has, like, rules and stuff. Martina over at Southern Dysfunction invited me to do that one so, because I love her I will :).

The Rules

1. Post the rules. (check)
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself. (been there, done that)
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. (okie dokie)
4. Create 11 new questions for the people to answer. (ugh, work now?)
5. Go to their blog and tell them you tagged them. (fine)
6. You have to legitimately tag 11 people. (or else what, hmmm? getting bossy now aren't we?)

Martina's questions:

1. In the event of the zombie apocalypse, do you think you'd have a shot at survival and if so, why? I am just going to stare at you for a moment and let you think about who you are talking to.... Yes, I would survive. I am the goddess of all things undead and I am one hell of a shot.

2. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely. Have had very real experiences more than once.

3. What creeps you out? Hmmmm, what creeps me out. Kids who let their pimply asses hang out of their pants and clowns of any kind. Be they happy or sad, they all want to secretly rip you limb from limb and eat you for dinner...oh, and any movie with Tom Hanks. Hate him. Hate. Him.

4. If you had your own private island, what and who would you bring with you? Oh my. My best girlfriends, a lifetime supply of tootsie rolls and Coca-cola, my Kindle Fire, a shitload of beading materials...this could go on forever.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you currently reside, where would it be and why? Texas, because it is the greatest state in the union, or Ireland, just cuz it's purty.

6. Why do you blog? To save the lives of my husband, children, and, well, basically the entire planet. If I don't get it out here, I will have to find me a clocktower.

7. Do you believe in Karma? 1000%. You get what you give. Shitster instantly comes to mind...

8. Do you have any guilty pleasures and if so what are they? Don't really have any. That is so sad.

9. What is your favorite season and why? Autumn. It is the perfect combo of temps, colors and scents.

10. What is your favorite kind of music? I love it all, save for death metal. Those people scare me.

11. What is your favorite book/ who is your favorite author and why? Favorite book of all time is definitely "The Talisman" by Stephen King. Favorite author is Julie Childs. Love how she can draw you into her stories and make you feel like you are there.

Now, my questions. This sucks...

1. If you could go back to one age and do that year again, how old would you be and what do you think you would do differently, if anything?
2. What is your favorite movie genre and why?
3. If you could have anyone portray you in a movie based on your life, who would you want?
4. Do you believe that there is life "out there"? If so, why?
5. You have been given the opportunity to have a super power. What would you want and why?
6. What is the craziest thing you have ever done on a dare?
7. What do you consider "sexy"?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. The zombie apocalypse is nigh. Where is the safest place for you to hide?
10. You need three people on your zombie eradication team. Who would they be and why did you choose them?
11. Where do you think the zombie uprising will start and what caused it?

Ouch. My brain hurts.

So, you know me and tagging. Ain't the best at it. If you see these, you is tagged. Answer them and let me know so I can see how your crazy little mind works :).

I have to go now. Need aspirin...

Peace, Love and (brain no likey) Zombies \IiiI

1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Blog away, my luv, I kind of like the world and your family ;-)