Haven't done a meme in a long time, so I figured I'd go ahead and do it now :). Please, do it to, and let me know so I can see your answers!
1. Which urban legend ghost scared the jeebus out of you when you were a kid?
Easy: Bloody Mary. What kid didn't try the whole "Bloody Mary" three times in front of the mirror to see what would happen? And what kid didn't get the living crap scared out of them by at least psyching themselves out by what they thought they saw or heard? Don't lie lol!
2. Which horror movie has the best premise?
This is a tough one. I believe in the supernatural, so the idea that something like "The Amityville Horror" or "The Exorcist" could happen seems perfectly plausible to me. Other movies like "28 Days Later" (*not* a zombie movie...see my movie post lol), seems like a possibility with the way the CDC and drug companies love to use humans as ginuea pigs.
3. What is the most disappointing “treat” to receive in your bag on Halloween night?
Those nasty jelly goo things. I am not a big Jujubee fan or anything, so those are just vile!
4. What’s the best non-candy item to receive?
Plastic spiders. My husband is terrified of them, so you can figure out yourself what I like to do with them mwahahahaha!
5. Did a monster live in closet when you were a child?
Duh!!! I to this day cannot have a closet door open *or* let my feet hang over the edge of the bed. I'm getting creeped out just thinking about it!!!
6. Which supernatural creature sent chills up your spine when you were ten and still does?
The aforementioned Boogeyman. He could be any size, any look, and have any way of killing you whenever he felt like! The Boogeyman is a multi-tasking evil creature!
7. Which supernatural creature makes you yawn?
The Mummy. Yeah. Boring. Uberboring.
8. What’s your favorite Halloween decoration?
Pumpkins, skulls and, definitely candles. Heck, I have the skulls and candles year-round!
9. If you could be anywhere on Halloween night, where would you be?
I would *love* to be in
10. What’s the scariest book you’ve read so far this year?
The Bible teehee.
11. Haunted houses or haunted hayrides?
Both, although a decent haunted house is hard to come by. I personally love the haunted hayrides because of my kids.
12. Which Stephen King novel/movie would you least like to find yourself trapped in?
"It". One word: clowns.
13. Which is creepiest: evil dolls, evil pets, evil children?
Dolls. Hands down, dolls. That creepy damned clown from "Poltergeist", and old china doll like "Talking Tina" from "The Twilight Zone". Evil children can be put to sleep, a la "Pet Semetary", and pets can be electrocuted, a la "Dreamscape". But dolls...those fucking dolls............
There is mine. What's yours????
Make sure you drop by my previous movie post :)!
Peace, Love and (boogeyman dolls...oh shit) Zombies \IiiI