No real reason for this, other than I realize that I don't blog much because, well, my life is as boring as the shitty state I live in. So, I am going to throw out some random thoughts for you on this lovely Wednesday.
1) The son of a bitch who beat his daughter with a baseball bat has been deemed competent to stand trial after he tried to claim insanity for the attack that killed his 20 year old daughter. "But, officer, I always keep cellophane wrapped around my baseball bats and wear surgical gloves when I go hit a few balls in the backyard!"
2) The cops in this place still suck hardcore ass. This means you, Oxford and Oakland County idiots. Found out that the Pontiac Police Department has been dissolved and they will now have to depend on Oakland County Sheriffs too. Pontiac...you are fucked.
3) You can already feel Autumn in the air. Leaves are already falling and that crappy humidity has dropped below 100000000000000000000% for the first time in a long time. Dry heat, please.
4) I was asked back to the school I worked at last year. Either I didn't piss off people for doing their jobs as much as I thought I did, or no one else wants do lower themselves to pumping ketchup for a living.
5) Just when you think your family is completely fraked up, you learn that the fraked up-ness goes way deeper. I'll explain when it is safe. No...seriously...it *isn't* safe right now.... How is that for cryptic?
6) I feel this incredible need to bake and decorate. Only a few problems: I am incredibly fat and broke and live in a town with the cultural aesthetic of flour.
7) NO MORE REMAKES FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!! No "Dirty Dancing", no "Fright Night", no "Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark"! Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Timberlake to take the part of Johnny Castle?? Timberlake is a beanpole and Swayze was a god! AAARRRGGHH!!!
8) Oh, and Hollywood? SHOVE YOUR FRAKING 3-D MOVIES UP YOUR ASSES!!!!!!!!!
9) Movie reviews made easy, on scale of one to five zombies moans, 5 being best:
~"Beastly", 5 moans
~"Battle Los Angeles", 4 moans
~"Rango", 3.5 moans
~"Green Hornet", 2 moans
~"Tangled", 5 moans
~"The Dilemma", 4 moans
~"Hall Pass", 3.5 moans
~"Paranormal Activity 2", -40000000000 moans...yes, negative.
~"Exte: Hair Extensions" (Japanese horror), 5 moans
~"The Rite", 4 moans
Waiting to see "Insidious". Now, I have had many friends say, "Oh my gosh! It was *terrifying*! I was sooo scared!" Yeah. I take that with a grain of salt just like when people around here say, "Oh my gosh! That food was *sooooo* spicy!" Here, water is spicy and "Casper" is considered a spine tingler.
Yeah, yeah, I'm snarky. I'm tired. Need to sleep and lose weight. Why can't both just happen at the same time??
So, yeah, sometimes you just gotta say "wtf"...and I do...often...just ask the kids...
Peace, Love and (did i just quote a tom cruise movie? i am screwed) Zombies \IiiI