The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, May 6, 2011

watch who you talk to

Dear Zomboss, eater of workplace enjoyment,

(not an exact likeness but damned close)

Didn't your momma ever teach you to watch who you talk to or, if you talk, watch what you say? Didn't think that someone as important as you would vent to a friend who is also friends with one of us lowly noon aides, did you? Didn't think the friend would go to noon aide and say, "Hey, your zomboss says she could care less what you and your lowly cohorts think, how you feel, your concern for the kids, and thinks you need to keep your damned opinions to yourselves, do your job and fucking leave quietly." Oopsie.....

I have no respect for you at all. I even respect Obama for the love of goddess, but you....nuhuh. Want me to keep my concerns and feelings to myself when it come to the safety of children, no prob. We tell you we think the behaviour is wrong and you tell us it is no big deal. Cool. Next time, if the inappropriate behaviour goes to far, I go above you. If they ask why, I will tell them that you told us you didn't care. Fuck you zomboss.

Sincerely,

The noon aide who, in 4 weeks, will happily give you the finger as I walk away.

3 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Are you serious?! This is so scary. We are currently looking for kindergarten schools for The Princess. The idea of a supervisor who treats the staff in that manner is scary and infuriating. Would you please flip him off twice? The second from moi.

Ms. ScotchyScotch said...

OMG... I think I read about this in the news. Horrible. Sending prayers to her for a full recovery and JUSTICE! I cant believe what horrid things people say. I had a vid of my daughter dancing when she was 3.5 yrs old, and some loser called her the next Hanna WHORE-tanna. Nice, huh?!?

Anyway...Penny, I have recucled myself again. I was WikkedWit, them Mombie73... Im going to attempt to keep my energy rolling and stay with this new blog. haha Hope you are well...PS have you seen DogHouse yet?? Campy British zombie flick. Kinda funny!! ~A

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Magaly@ unfortunately yes, it is true. The woman is a psycho hose beast lol.

Rock@ Hey Wikked one!!! I was actually thinking about you the other day! The person is a total jackhole! How can you call a little girl that???? I LOVE Doghouse lol! So different from the norm and funny as hell!