The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

now i remember why I hate most people

Warning: no protection spells were used before the reading of what made me angry. I think you will be able to tell lol. I should have known better. I apologize for my venom-spewing, but I had to get it out. TIA.

I hate people.

Well, a huge majority of them.

Why, you ask?

Because they are fucking piece of shit assholes.

Was that simple enough?

The reason is this. Two nights ago, my daughters' friends' cousin, who lives just a few streets from us, was almost beaten to death by her father with a baseball bat. She is currently fighting for her life in the hospital and her fuckhole of a father is in jail. But that isn't it.

There was a new report on what was happening, so I read it. No biggie. Then I made the mistake of reading the comments after. What I saw made me want to throw up.

Comments like:

Maybe she refused to become Muslim.
Perhaps an honor beating?
I told her to do the dishes.
The bitch needs to move out.

God/dess fucking help me. I want to beat the shit out of each and everyone of these motherfuckers. Such fucking goddamn pigs. This beautiful girl has had to have part of her skull removed to relieve pressure on her brain and is being medically sedated because she is "fighting" the doctors. FUCKING FUCKERS FROM FUCKING HELL!!!!

Part of me wants to think "Oh well, stupid is stupid. It is just bunch of dicks and their words."

Part of me thinks "I hope to God/dess that one day they are beaten with a bat, or their parents, or their children, and I hope that they are fighting for their lives and that people make jokes about their pain and sorrrow!"

Yeah, not appropriate.

Don't fucking care.

Ever wonder why the world sucks so fucking bad.

Because of people.

People who think pain is funny.

I want off the fucking rock.

In the famous words of Officer Kenneth from "Dawn Of The Dead":

Fuck all y'all.

Putting my anger aside, I do ask for prayers, blessings, candle-lightings, everything you can send to her her way. Her name is Megan. She is 20 years old. She didn't deserve this. Haters will hate and will suffer for their hate.

*sigh* I'm sorry, Megan. be strong and bright healing blessings and prayers to you.

Peace, Love and (i just want to hold my babies and cry now) Zombies \IiiI


5 comments:

SpiritWings said...

I am with you all the way! I read news articals and then make the mistake of reading the comments afterwards at times too. It makes me sick. Not just alittle but all the way to the bone. I feel tanted somehow from all the nasty and negitive things that people will say. They vomit their "opinion" over everyone without reguard. NO ONE should have to go thru such a terriable thing.
My prayers and healing energy going out to Megan. And may the God/ess have their turn at "bat"

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

People suck indeed, no doubt. I hope she pulls through.

Anonymous said...

See, this is why I hate people. Most are asshole douche bags who don't give a ferret's anus about others. Karma will get the father and all those dickheads with their fucktardian comments.
Sending positive energy to Megan.

Ms. ScotchyScotch said...

Penny... Blogger ate my new blog :( Soooo I had to remake it. Please follow me again to the darkside. :)

~A

Magaly Guerrero said...

Oh my gods! Why did he beat her? Those stupid comments weren't from him, right? Just from some idiot, right? Poor girl, no one deserves to be beaten. I'll lite a candle for her. And stop apologizing for letting the anger out--I don't curse much, but every onces in a while even I need to let the fuck out. What a fucking bastard! I hope he meets Mandingo and a few of his buddies in jail. Bastard, shit-eating pig!