The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i even piss off myself

I'm sorry about my wah wah boohoo rants, but I am throwing frozen temper tantrums right now.

Under this frozen exterior is the full body Elaine freak out spasm
(Lord, please tell me you get the 'Seinfield' reference...)

Our actual temp right now is absolute zero. I want to shoot that cheery f'ing weatherman. He actually says, "There will be sunshine!!!" No, dumbass, there will be a big ball of fire that will shine off the frozen surfaces totally blinding me while I slide through yet another unplowed and unsalted intersection but will not melt the snowy crap that keeps falling from the sky.

My depression is pissing me off. I am tired of being whiny, bitchy and moany.

No...

really.

We are to expect *more* snow by Friday.

Yes....

that too was whiny.

But I don't wanna do it.

This god(dess) awful state is forcing me into this constant mood of unhappiness.

If only I believed in drugs.

Okay, I need to go and warm up the car to get ready to drive kids to violin. Now, and you'll chuckle at this: apparently you aren't supposed to warm up your car before getting into it on cold days. You are just supposed to start up and go. Obviously they don't live here so they need to shut the hell up.

Off the topic of me:

I hope and pray those still trapped in the rubble after the earthquakes in New Zealand will be found healthy and made safe. My heart goes out to them.

If Quidafi/Gadafi/Khaddafy/Dipshit won't leave office unless he is martyred, here is hoping someone will help him out. Bullet between the eyes should do it.

Okay, time to go freeze my ass off. Have a good'n.

Peace, Love and (the whole world is having a tantrum) Zombies \IiiI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was shocked at the destruction in New Zealand. They had had a bigger one that did less damage. Let's hope everyone is found safe and ALIVE.
Gadafi, however the douche spells his name, should have been taken out long ago.

LivingDeadNurse said...

No snow finally here..but i did feel like I need an ark to get to work...i am tired of the wet cold crap too!! come on spring!!

love the new blog look...bright and cheery and ready for spring..