1. Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack? Not normally, but I will drink until the words get blurry.
2. Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you? Only when I was in college.
3. How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Bookmarks, unless I don't have one handy, then a tissue or toilet paper will work too. Dog-earring is just mean to the book.
4. Laying the book flat open? Never ever. That breaks the binding!
5. Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? Both.
6. Hard copy or audiobooks? I used to listen to audiobooks when I had a two hour drive to work. The best was "Intensity" by Dean Koontz. Messed up book...horrible movie.
6. Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point? I read to the end of the chapter every time. I can't stop in the middle. Maybe it's the OCD in me.
7. If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? No, I can usually figure it out myself.
8. What are you currently reading? No Rest For The Wiccan by Madelyn Alt, but I have others
9. What is the last book you bought? Zombies, Encounters With The Hungry Undead, an anthology of zombie stories
10. Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time? I read between two to five books at any one time and, yes, I can keep all storylines separate
11. Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? Anytime works for me: the treadmill, the bathroom, my bedroom...you name it.
12. Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? both
13. Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over? I have many. Madelyn Alt, Laura Childs, M.C. Beaton, Terry Brooks, Aimee Thurlo, Tony Hillerman, Dixie Cash
14. How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?) By series if they are a set, or by author, depending on how many I have.
15. Favorite genre? Horror and detective...not that lawyer/detective crap, meh.