The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, December 10, 2010

friday

For the heck of it, here is a friday fill in:

1. I wish that winter would only happen on the 24th, 25th and 31st of December. I see no reason for it to happen at any other time.

2. I wish I could spend Christmas, and every other day of the year, in Texas...that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring some coconut rum and chinese food over for dinner tonight.

4. It is so cold that it is amazing my limbs haven't begun snapping off.

5. One of my fondest hopes is to get out of Michigan.

6. This one was just stupid so I got rid of it :).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing really, tomorrow my plans include finding out how all my work has failed me and I lose nothing at WW, and Sunday, I want to celebrate my 18 and a half year anniversary (celebrate meaning cleaning the house and going Christmas shopping for the girls)!

Due to Michigan budgets cuts (for us, not for the richie politicians), our roads will be more dangerous than previous years. Color me shocked. Here in Oxford, it is kind of like living on the Titanic. Those in Oxford Village have police, fire and road service at hand all the time. Cleared, salted roads. Those of us one street out of the village (no, really. *one* street) are at the mercy of Oakland County, which has basically nothing money-wise and where all services are located at least 20 minutes away on a good day. The news tries to make this shit sound like it is new. Far from. It is fun spinning my wheels trying to get off of my street that is under 10 inches of snow and ice to see that one street over the plow is just finishing removing the last of the snow. Oh, the plows will drive down our street to get to the other side, plow up, at about 60 mph though, kind of like saying "fuck you" to all of us steerage dwellers. I hate it here...have I ever said that...I'll say it again. I HATE IT HERE!!!!!

On a good side I may actually start getting paid for work :). And I love snow pants. And my insomnia is taking a break. And Steph may get a part in "Annie Get Your Gun". Yup, that's it lol.

Peace, Love and (driving safely is so overrated) Zombies \IiiI

No comments: