Wandered around while watching "Zombies Of Mass Destruction" on t.v. this morning with the oldest and came across this 100 question meme from, originally enough, The 100 Question Meme. Here it is.
Wait...do you smell Aquanet too, or am I stroking out???
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
- The knife wound I have on my lower right leg from when I decided to play Mumbly Pegs in the backyard with my dad's old swiss army knife. I threw hard, I threw for distance, and it only went as far as my shin. I have permanent nerve damage in my leg and right side of my foot and a big old scarred indentation where the knife went in, even though the brilliant asshole at the army hospital said, "Oh, it's only a flesh wound." Funny, the knife was *stuck* in my leg about a 1/2 deep and I had to pull it out. Idiot.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM?
- Nothing fun. A rug Don brought back from Saudi is about it. We still haven't finished the drywall down there and we put it up 4 years ago.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
- A maroon eNv3 (which I love), but come my birthday in March, it will be a Droid X.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
- Everything. Country, Techno, Classical, Metal, 80's everything, Big Band, Tejano, Asian Boy Bands, American Indian and Tibetal Chants, on and on.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
- Some time around 5 a.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
- To be in El Paso
7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
- My mom and dad who passed way 10 years and 5 years ago respectively.
8. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOUR OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU?
- My husband I hope.
9. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
- Oldest on her way to school
10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
- Alien Nation
12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
- The middlest
13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
- Yes...yes I do. It's called Nyctophobia. Yes, I live for horror movies. What about it?
14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
- My own self.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
- Tie between Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue, Lucky Number 6 and Desert Scents Turquoise and Silver.
16. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
- Don't rightly care, although my husbands' eyes actually have changed color from brown to green over the course of our almost 19 years of marriage.
17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
- Smart. Though I don't understand how you can be funny if you aren't smart to begin with. (Not my answer but I like it)
18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
- Coffee. Energy drinks are stupid. Want energy, drink orange juice.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- I'm not the least bit hungry, but I guess a steak from Longhorn's.
21. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD?
- The assholes at Dish network who decided to charge us almost $300 for a DVR sent back 2 months. Can you say "Better Business Bureau"???
22. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
- I am fluent in American Sign Language and want to go back to school to hone my Spanish.
23. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
- Life. From my mom.
24. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
- I like lots of different people. I'd like a few dead, and I like to keep a few alive, but that number is dwindling.
25. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
26. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
- One I look good in.
27. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?
- An Acadia Denali
28. WHAT COLOUR IS IT?
- Cream Pearl
29. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF EXERCISE?
- Treadmill and aerobics when my back isn't acting up.
30. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
31. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
- Tell them that they mean a lot to you. Seems simple.
32. WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
- a number from one to a hundred.
33. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
34. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
- My husband
35. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
- Old people who drive and those who leave their carts in the parking lot.
35. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHAT PLACE DID YOU LIKE BEST?
- I lived in Germany for 3 1/2 years and went to Mexico all the time growing up in El Paso.
36. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
37. FRIES/CHIPS, RICE OR BEANS?
- Depends on what is with it. Fish and beans, no. Tacos and fries, no.
38. FIRST JOB?
- Sign Language Interpreter
39. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE?
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
- Getting coffee
41. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- Face lift, nose job, tummy tuck, boob reduction.
42. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME?
- Nothing better to do.
43. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
- My singing voice
44. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
- Pretend I'm Nazarene again and just don't do it.
45. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
- Gift card or a trip back to EP
46. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
- Have three...I'm good
47. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
- I've never known of another Penny in our family. Probably because my name is so damned stupid.
48. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
- Yes. Keeps you young.
49. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
- The middle one, duh.
50. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
- Not sure.
51. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- Yes enough
52. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
53. ANY BAD HABITS?
- I swear like a sailor and still want to smoke after all these years
54. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
- Don't have one
55. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
- If I were smart.
56. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
57. DO LOOKS MATTER?
- To a certain extent, but not much.
58. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
- I punch the wall. No, seriously.
59. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
- My friends' moms' house in EP
60. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
- Absolutely NOT
61. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
62. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE?
- Enough to keep me out of trouble
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
- Every day of my life. I need it like air.
64. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
65. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
66. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE?
- Nice area. Wouldn't be safety considering the assholes who do 60 down out little street.
67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
- Penpen, mom, bitch
68. HOW MANY HATS DO YOU OWN? WHAT'S YOUR HAT SIZE?
- I don't have a hat head unfortunately. My daughters all have one though.
69. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
- Not always
70. WERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING?
- Yes. I was very sad. I liked him and felt so bad for his children
71. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
72. ARE YOU LAZY?
73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT?
- Nothing really.
74. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND?
- Depeche Mode.
75. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
- All of them
76. DO YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE SPECIAL THIS YEAR?
77. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
- The girls bitching about me not having any money for them to take to the book fair.
78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
- Chicken casserole last night
79. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
80. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE MORNING?
- That I have grey hair
81. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG:
- "Everything" by Alanis Morrissette and "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks
82. FAVORITE TWO THINGS TO HATE:
- Rap music, old people
83. FAVORITE DRINK:
- Coke Zero
84. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN
85. SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH?
86. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
- Strawberry blond-ish
87. EYE COLOR?
88. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
- As far as I am concerned, no.
90. FAVOURITE MONTH(s)
91. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
92. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
- "Zombies Of Mass Destruction"
93. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
- One where I have a break.
94. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
- Been married 19 years, so no.
95. SUMMER OR WINTER?
96. KISSES OR HUGS?
97. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
- In my early 20's, one night stand. Now, relationship lol
98. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY?
- too many
99. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ASK YOU ON A DATE?
- Everyone since I'm married
100. BOOKS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE TURNED INTO A FILM?
- The Black Dagger Brotherhood
- Any of the Tea Shop or Scrapbook Mysteries by Julie Childs