The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, July 9, 2010

home again home again

I'm back :). Have lots to share, lots of photos, and LOTS of cleaning :( lol! I'll put stuff up bit by bit and go read over blogs that I have missed this past week.

Till then, if you don't hear from me, the laundry monster has eaten me and I need to be rescued!

Peace, Love and (where did all this laundry come from??) Zombies \IiiI

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Debbie said...

Welcome back! FYI ~ something made it through the RSS last night ~ I bet you were hot!!

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Debbie@ RSS???

Debbie said...

When I subscribed to you blog...I opted to do so on an RSS reader. Whenever you post something, it is delivered almost immediately to my reader ~ which is attached to my email program. The letter made it through.