Hi and welcome to our brand new Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Taylor Swift. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I never want to change so much that people can’t recognize me.” Do you believe people can truly change? Depends on the person and what you are trying to change. I know that we can't kill ourselves trying to change someone that just never will, that is for sure.
2. “People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.” Do you have people in your life you could always count on? I definitely learned who I could after my mom and dad died. I also learned that family, or should it better be put "family", can be the ones who turn on you quicker than a bad burrito.
3. “I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.” Do you thing there is anything wrong with being average? Depends on your definition of "average". I am very unique, different, and very much an acquired taste, but in someone else's way of looking at things, I may be very average.
4. “Never believe anyone who says you don’t deserve what you want.” Do you believe you deserve everything you want? Absolutely hell no. Sometimes what you want may be the one thing that could kill you.
5. ” I have to believe in fairytales and I have to believe in love.” Do you believe in fairy tale love? Have you ever read "Grimm's Fairy Tales"? If you have, then you understand when I say no lol.
6. ” I wouldn’t want to date a pushover who would let me make all the plans and have all the control.” Do you believe in sharing the control in your relationships? Yes I do. That is how my husband and I just celebrated 18 years of marriage. He controls his parts, I control mine, and we control the kid lol.
7. “Sometimes [finding new friends] is the best thing about dating. I’ve met so many friends through guys that I’ve dated. And now, the guys are gone but the girls are still around.” Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you’ve dated? I haven't dated in 18 years. The boyfriend I had before I got married, well, let's just say his friends were already my friends and the liked me better :).
8. “But there are a lot of rumors out there that you just have to ignore.” Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you? Where the hell do I start? My shitster told my father I stole from him, that my husband was beating me and an alcoholic, had my father cut me out of the will completely...so yeah, some has done that to me before.
9. “I set goals that are just a little bit out of reach, but not totally out of reach.” How do you go about setting your goals?
My goal is to survive having three girls who will all be hormonal all at the same time. After that, who knows.
10. ” I remember seeing girls crying in the bathroom every Monday about what they did at a party that weekend. I never wanted to be that girl.” Have you ever done something at a party that you’ve ever regretted? No, not really. I drank a lot, I hooked up a few times (no, not *that* way...I'm a good girl!), but I never did anything that I can't tell my daughters about now.