The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Sunday, May 2, 2010

sunday stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Haruechan at the blog Haruechan's Journal. She states that she took it from diek09. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? I just had my 18th anniversary, so I guess it is a tad serious.

02) What was your dream growing up? To buy a ranch in the middle of Texas

03) What talent do you wish you had? Play the guitar better.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Margarita, or just anything containing tequila :)

05) Favorite vegetable? Steamed broccoli...yes, I like broccoli...and???

06) What was the last book you read? "Thief In Retreat" by Aimee Thurlo and "Hex Marks The Spot" by Madelyn Alt

07) What zodiac sign are you? Pisces, the most neurotic one in the bunch

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Have a tree frog with the yellow rose of Texas on my right ankle and two Native American symbols that stand for family, eternity, devotion and protection from evil on my right wrist. Have plans for 4 more. 4 piercings, all in my ears.

09) Worst Habit? Hating myself

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? If I know you, absolutely. Unless, of course, you pissed me off, then I'd just laugh.

11) What is your favorite sport? Football

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Optimistically pessimistic, ie, I am *positive* something will go *wrong*

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? If I'm in a good mood, make small talk. If not, wonder what you would taste like sauteed.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? My parents telling me they hated me and that I was no longer a part of their family. All because I said I believe in Jesus Christ.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you. Three days after my birth my parents were told I was dead.

16) Do you have any pets? Two dogs, two cats, three kids.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? We'd chat, I'd find out how much you just saw, and decide whether or not I need to get rid of you.

18) What was your first impression of me? Since I don't know you, I'd say you are charming and a great dancer, although it wouldn't hurt if you invested in some breath mints...

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary, evil, nasty vile creatures all.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I guess if I am truly being backed into a corner about that, I'd start with my chest size. I am 5'2 with a size G rack. Not fun. Not fun at all. Especially when you are past the age of 23.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Depends on the crime and if I get to have fun or not.

22) What color eyes do you have? Boring steel blue. Meh.

23) Ever been arrested? Not yet, but the day is still young.

24) Bottle or can soda? I always prefer a glass bottle, but I won't turn down a can.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Have a little fun.

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? Wiley's backyard

27) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do. Completely and absolutely. And I have seen them. For real.

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Play the computer, bead, read, run, chant or meditate, depends on the day and mood.

29) Do you swear a lot? Hells f*** yeah, s***!

30) Biggest pet peeve? Old people who drive, idiots who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot.

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Unique.

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Not sure. Been married for 18 years. I suppose romance is not being downwind.

33) Favorite and least favorite food? Favorite, real Mexican food from back home. Least, fake mexican food from Michigan.

34) Do you believe in God? Yes I do!

35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness?
(Bud has on a mission to make this Wednesday's most popular meme. Please play this week so I can stop promoting it.) For Bud, anything :).
~~~~~~~~

A pic of my oldest, Stephanie. They just had their last performance of "The Bachelor King" last night and it was, of course, awesome. Ms. Priscilla will live forever!

Peace, Love and Zombies \IiiI

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love broccoli.....totally sucks about your parents....I miss real Mexican food since I left Denver and Dallas....Happy Anniversary.....I'm Capricorn which explains why we get along :)....and I can't imagine hauling around G's!! I think that about covers it. Happy Sunday! :)

Hootin Anni said...

#15....oh my!!!!

And the middle of Texas? I live in Texas and I'd much rather buy the King's Ranch...have you SEEN the main house? LOL

My S S is here, if you'd like to visit with me and haven't today.

I am Harriet said...

You're too funny. Racks can be a pain.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/entrecard-malware-was-that-what-it-was/