The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, April 30, 2010

friday fill in- over one billion served

1. I was trying to figure out something witty to put here, but alas, I cannot.

2. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I left my book in the car. Don't you hate when you have to use the bathroom and you realize your mistake 2 seconds too late?

3. Why must I share precious oxygen with those who don't even deserve to have lungs?

4. My friends back in Texas
were in my thoughts today. I wonder if I am ever in theirs...and if they are good thoughts...or at least amusing...

5. One of my father's favorite sayings was, um, sorry...can't say those words here, but he loved to tell me I was a stupid f'ing bitch
. He said it a lot. And people wonder why I am messed up!

6. One of my best friends is fed up with people judging her because others feel that she doesn't believe the way that she should, or the way they think she should
--I know that feeling!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the first performance for "The Bachelor King"
, tomorrow my plans include freezing to death at soccer, the second and last performance of "The Bachelor King" and saying "Happy 18th Anniversary" to Don as he goes in one direction and I go the other, and Sunday, I want to go to church then hopefully go out to dinner with Don!

"The Bachelor King" will be performed at Oxford High School tonight and tomorrow night at 7 p.m. Come out if you can, and if you can't, send good theatre vibes to Stephanie and the rest of the cast!

Peace, Love and (thinning theatre) Zombies \IiiI

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Best wishes to all of the cast members tonight! :)