The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, May 10, 2010

stealing sunday on monday


1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book? One called "Horton Files An Injunction"

2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? I guess it would be the Montolongo's house in San Antonio from "Flip This House".

3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep? 4 days. I was in basic at Fort Leonardwood when I found out from the Red Cross that my mom had had a massive stroke. I had already been up for two days from bivouac, had to get clothes together, go get my flight and travel voucher, wait for the bus to arrive, take a four hour bus ride from Ft. Leonardwood to the airport, arrived at the airport at 3 a.m., had to wait for the flight that left at 7 a.m.

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? One that he isn't singing and isn't on the radio...ever...

5. Who's your favorite Muppet? I have two. Grover and Beaker. Super Grover was my hero and I even had a doll of him, and hey, Beaker is just a damn cool guy! Kinda like MacGuyver with cotton in his ass.

6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? Drinking. I drank *heavily* in my younger years. Waking up to breakfast and fixing yourself vodka and pancakes is usually a telltale sign of issues lol.

7. What's your favorite website? I have different favorites for different things. New Mexico Pinon Coffee Company because of their awesome freaking coffee, Auric Blends for their incense, Four Ravens for her beautiful artwork and altarcitos...you see, can't pick just one :).

8. What's your favorite school supply? Well, I know the one that got me a just passing grade in my Senior year of high school. Let me put it this way, our geometry teacher was actually a young studly, albeit stupid, football coach, I was a 100 lb. well-endowed 18 year old, and he thought I whistled at him once even though I never did. Amazingly, I passed even though I was failing miserably (I SUCKED at geometry). Whatever works, eh?

9. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? I live in Michigan. Every trip takes over 50 damned miles, and in the process, you usually go through 14 townships, 3 cities, and a handful of villages.

10. Who's your favorite TV attorney? Harvey Levin :).

11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? A solid wood hutch that I bought for $50. It was used by my husband and I, my oldest and then my middle daughter. It was the homeschooling cabinet for a while and now it is now our t.v. cabinet.

12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? I was pregnant with my third daughter and was chatting in a pregnancy chat room on iVillage when some one came on and said, "OH MY GOD!! They just flew a plane into the towers!" We all thought it was a joke until I turned on the t.v. I have never been so terrified in my life.

13. What's your favorite tree? Pinon and Maple

14. What's the most interesting biography you've read? Stephen King: A Biography and Tony Hillerman's Seldom Disappointed: A Memoir

15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? Either Kung Pao Chicken or Sweet and Sour Pork

16. What's the best costume you've ever worn? My mom made me the costume for the witch from "The Black Cauldron". I won first place :).

17. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? Texas. That was what my drill sergeants called me.

18. What's your least favorite word? I would have to say c***. You call me that and you will be swallowing teeth.

19. Who's your favorite bear? The one I sleep with. Don got it for me a few years ago. He is super soft and most of his stuffing is in his tummy now. That kind of describes both the bear *and* the husband...weird...

20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation. I absolutely do not have enough room for that here. Suffice it to say, it started with the words, "Nothing in your life is real and everything you think happened to you is a lie."

21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? It all seems to fascinating to me, but I guess I would start in the Serengeti.

22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? Steak from "Lone Star". It is a nice place, but seeing a bunch of pathetic Michiganders wander around with shirts that read "It's A Texas Thang!" when they have never stepped outside this sad state makes me ill...very very ill...and homicidal...

23. Where do you go for advice? Don usually, Billie, Marla and Naomi

24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? I am always looking for a new way to say "Suck it".

25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving? Snorkeling kinda. The idea of having a mask over my face and me having to depend on some little tank to keep me alive doesn't appeal too damn much to me.



4 comments:

Cogent Ascending said...

Numbers six and eight are fricking priceless!!!
Bwahahahaha!
this is also how I passed my required senior year last minute must have gym credit but sadly I have yet to start my morning with the delish combo of vodka and ANYthing.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Cogent@ my bff and I still have fond memories of the vodka and pancake breakfast :). We watched cartoons during our meal lol.

sadsack said...

very interesting choice of favorite movies in your profile~ SadSack

sadsack said...

very interesting choice of favorite movies in your profile~ SadSack