The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, May 7, 2010

friday fill in...finally!!!

1. Salsa and freshly made tortilla chips are a gift from God.

2.
Well, look at that. Ketchup, A-1, Tabasco sauce, and you've even got mustard. Aren't you the condiment queen!

3. By the time I get home I have to leave again for some other something that someone is doing somewhere else.

4.
Being done is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.

5. And I was dreaming...
Seriously? You never start a sentence with "and"...duh!

6.
A cold beer, a cigarette, great girlfriends and an evening in the desert Southwest...is there anything else better?!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
nothing much, tomorrow my plans include two soccer games and Don going to Lakeview and Sunday, I want to go to Adrian on Mother's Day to watch Don preach! Well, to see him preach, sure, but go all the way to Adrian on a day I am supposed to stay home and chill, no, not really.

No comments: