The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, May 29, 2010

saturday 9

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions

1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend? I don't ever confess *anything* lol.

2. How well do you handle rejection? I have been handling rejection since I was a child so I do it rather well.

3. What makes you feel old? My face

4. What makes you feel young? Getting on an airplane to go back to my home state.

5. What’s something you are old school about? Boys looking like boys with their pants up over their asses.

6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks. "Forever Knight", "Angel", "Alien Nation"...these are ones I actually *do* own now. They were fun programs where you could use your imagination and not every week was a fook fest.

7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be? NBS TV...No BullShit lol

8. Where do you like to go for a day trip? Old Mesilla, New Mexico. Impossible since I live in Nowhere-To-Go Michigan.

9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life. Start lampworking, take some botany/horticulture classes, hone my Spanish skills, move back to Texas permanently.

My one goal for this food-filled weekend is to maintain the weight I came in at last week. I am not going to get crazy if I don't go down, but I may cry if I go up. We'll have to see.

Peace, Love and (noshing but not plumping) Zombies \IiiI

No comments: