1. Pasta salad -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is when I miss El Paso the most...no, wait, it's spring...no, no, it's fall...oh yeah, winter...oh, never mind, I miss it always!
3. The greatest creation God put in man's mind were flip flops. Flip flops make the world go 'round.
4. To love someone is to open yourself up to the greatest happiness and the darkest sadness.
5. I'd love to take a long hike through the desert...the real one, not the metaphorical one I have been in for way too long.
6. When I crave food, it's usually because I am breathing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up Steph's room remake and reclaiming my damned house, tomorrow my plans include shopping for food for two days of get-togethers and Sunday, I want to have a great time with my bff and her nutty husband and kids eating tamales and drinking margaritas!
With having our friends over on Sunday *and* Memorial Day noshing on Monday, I hope on Tuesday I don't have to do this to my scale...
Have a great holiday weekend y'all :).
Peace, Love and (not over-noshing} Zombies \IiiI