The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, May 14, 2010

friday fill in


1. I just had a cup of Mexican Spiced Chocolate Pinon Coffee in my Mombie mug. I am a happy woman.

2. I have no idea what the big deal is.

3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading:
"'Calm down,' cautioned Haley, as she rubbed a silver teaspoon against her white chef's smock, polishing it to a lustrous patina".: Laura Childs 'The Teaberry Strangler', book 11, Tea Shop Mysteries

4. Good Mexican food and tasty tequila tickles my fancy.

5. I was walking
the labyrinth in my head, trying to calm down.

6.
Gabriel Iglesias makes me laugh! If you have never watched his comedy, you are seriously missing out!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a short break, tomorrow my plans include soccer games (that hopefully won't take place during ice rain like the last, oh, *6*), birthday parties and church services and Sunday, I want to go to church then to Home Depot so Stephanie can pick out new colors for her bedroom!

Have a wonderful weekend y'all!! Prayers and Blessed Be!

Peace, Love and (thinning) Zombies \IiiI

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Coolio on the weight loss.....keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

I want some Mexican food. The real deal, not Taco Hell.