The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

twloha

Today is "To Write Love On Her Arms" Day. TWLOHA is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping those who have suffered from depression, addiction, suicidal thoughts and self-abuse. I have been one of those people. Depressed to the point of suicide, a cutter, a self abuser to the max. I could tell you what I have done to myself, but I don't want to scare you away. Fact of the matter is, it is a hard, painful life to lead when you feel like you are the only person in the world who feels the way you feel or is doing what you are doing to try and cope with what you are going through.

If you know anyone out there who is, or even who you think is, dealing with this kind of situation, just write love on their arms and let them know that they are loved and cherished and that they are not alone.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I so would if I could to my niece...she has been known to cut herself. :( Thanks for the info ~ maybe not today, but someday soon I will be able to let her know.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Debbie@ every day should be a twloha day for us :).

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

LOVE...just scribbled on your arm!