The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

not so wordless wednesday-if I were

If I were...loving grinched away from the Wikked one :).

If I Were. . . . .

If I were a month I’d be October

If I were a day I’d be Tuesday...I guess

If I were a time of day I’d be sunrise over the Franklin Mountains in El Paso

If I were a font I'd be Lucinda Handwriting

If I were a planet I'd be Pluto, because I often feel that people don't get what they see and dismiss me too quickly.

If I were a direction I'd be "thaterway"

If I were a piece of furniture I’d be one of those comfy chairs at Starbucks

If I were a liquid I'd be Patron Platinum

If i were a gemstone I'd be a turquoise.

If I were a tree I'd be big and shady

If I were an element I’d be earth, because I love the scent of freshly overturned dirt

If I were a tool I’d be a ballpen hammer.

If I were a flower I'd be sprigs of Lavender

If I were an element of weather I'd be rolling thunder clouds

If I were a musical instrument I’d be a 12-string acoustic

If I were a color I’d be sage green and lavender

If I were an emotion I’d be uber-bitchy...oh wait, I already am

If I were a fruit I'd be Harvey Fierstein hehee

If I were a sound I’d be a spring rain on the roof or thunder in the distance

If I were a car I’d be a GMC Acadia Denali


If I were a food I’d be cheese enchiladas!

If I were a place I’d be the mountains surrounding El Paso

If I were material I’d be silk

If I were a taste I’d be chocolate with chile peppers

If I were a scent I’d be the desert after an early morning rain

If I were a body part I’d be the pinkie finger...very underrated until you smash it.

If I were a song I'd be "Stand In The Rain" by Superchic(k)

If I were a bird I'd be a roadrunner

If I were a gift I’d be a lifetime supply of Apple Empanada Coffee

If I were a city I’d be in the Southwest

If I were a door I'd open into a beautiful soothing desert oasis

If I were a pair of shoes I'd be flip flops with lots of sparklies

If I were a poem I'd be banned in public schools

Peace, Love and Zombies \IiiI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Banned in public schools...lol