Now, I did make a huge mistake on one of her games. The brain went on pause and I put my answers in her comment box. Embarrassing!!!! Needless to say, I bowed out of that one lol. So, to make it fair, email me your answers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't make the same sad mistake I did!
The idea here: Read the quote, then put who said it and for what movie. Some are easy, some are not, and for pete's sake, try not to cheat!!! That makes it seriously no fun! God sees you, and He knows if you cheat. He's watching you..... Oh, and remember, I like some messed up, obscure as heck movies :).
1. "Gimme some sugar baby!"
2. "Eight dollars for beer nuts? This room *is* evil!"
3. "Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."
4. "To a new world of gods and monsters!"
5. "Your mother ate my dog."
6. "You don't need eyes for where we are going."
7. "Oh, don't worry about my little errand boy. The only thing to fear is, fear himself!"
8. "Welcome to oblivion."
9. "Me and y'all three? Woo-hoo, let's boogie."
10. "What about 'kinda cute, kinda hot, kinda sexy, hysterically funny but *not* funny looking guy whom you could f***' did you not understand?"
11. "Don't shoot yourself. Don't shoot each other, and especially, don't shoot me."
12. "Muffy hasn't been at an institution for three years. She's been at Vassar!"
13. "You just can't find good paranormal help these days."
14. "Well, Jim, turns out Norman Bates is wrong. Seems a boy's best friend isn't his mother...it's his brother."
15. "You know the part in scary movies when somebody does something really stupid and everyone hates them for it? This is it!"
Have fun :).
Hint for tomorrow's quiz: Location location location