The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, October 26, 2009

for the week 10.26.09

For Today...
26 October, 2009
`
Outside my Window...
cold, sun considering coming up
`
I am thinking...
I'm not feeling so swift right now. If I am gonna get sick, why can't I just *get* sick and get it over with?
`
From the learning rooms...
Nothing
`
I am thankful for...
Glade scented candles
`
From the kitchen...
leftover nachos from yesterday, coffee, tea later.
`
I am wearing...
Sweat pants, tshirt, pink bathrobe
`
I am reading...
The Jasmine Moon Murder and Death Swatch by Julie Childs
`
I am hoping...
that this week will be a good one
`
I am creating...
Christmas gifts...I hope
`
I am hearing...
Angel, the dishwasher, Nana coughing...again...
`
Around the house...
exhaustion, laundry, dirty bathroom that seems like no matter how often I clean it, which is darn near every day, it never *stays* clean...maybe I'm OCD...
`
One of my favorite things...
sleep...when I get it
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Trying my damnedest to get out of the rut I have been in for months, church, reading program at Nana's school, Stephanie working on the haunted house for the sixth graders, getting ready for Nana to turn 8.

Picture Thought For The Day:
This is just how I feel right now, but not as cute lol.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Funny....your photo today looks a lot like I felt while putting on my outfit for work this morning!! :)

Sweet Woodruff said...

no wonder you are so quiet. You're not feeling well. *sniff* I miss talking to you. Hurry back to your old self so we can harrass each other again. Love you.