The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, August 28, 2009

friday fill in

1. He was a sight to behold in that uniform. What is it with military men?

2. The onset of Autumn is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend means more to me that I actually thinks she knows.

4. My past scares me more than the future does to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving, which is why you should never just look at something once and figure you understand it all. Just look at me...

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my daughter Sierra.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being at home, tomorrow my plans include nothing since Don won't be home all day and Sunday, I want to start getting stuff together to go to El Paso on Wednesday!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I love #1 and #2!

Debbie said...

It's Friday....ooohhh yea! :)

Stacey said...

Hi Penny,
I'm FINALLY catching up with blog friends. I always enjoy reading your stuff. And your header, title photo... you know what I mean... I love it! It's great! I'll be thinking of you and yours while your daughters go off to school. It must be quite a change for you all. And you have a trip to Texas coming up! Good for you! Ian says, "Yee ha." (What does a Scotsman know about Texas, I ask you??) Can't wait to hear all about it!! ~Stacey <><