The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, July 20, 2009

the week

For Today...
20 July, 2009
`
Outside my Window...
Sunny, cool
`
I am thinking...
I'm tired, I want to get some beadwork done, I wish I could sell something
`
From the learning rooms...
Nuffin
`
I am thankful for...
Coffee
`
From the kitchen...
Loud children
`
I am wearing...
Grey sweatpants, t-shirt, pink fuzzy socks, black sweater
`
I am reading...
"The Lust Lizard Of Melancholy Cove" and book three in the Black Dagger Brotherhood.
`
I am hoping...
this week is quieter and calmer than last
`
I am creating...
a safe enviroment for zombie penguins everywhere
`
I am hearing...
children talking, eating cereal loudly, the dishwasher
`
Around the house...
A huge mess...shocker
`
One of my favorite things...
Short timers list for El Paso.
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Ortho for Sierra, bible study
`
A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You:
My zombie penguin. Just because, after a quiz on Facebook, I learned I was one once. Hence the reason I need to work on appropriate enviroment.

1 comment:

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Too funny...a zoombie penguin!