The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

my life according to depeche mode

This is from a meme I did on Facebook. A series of questions with the answers being from songs of a favorite band, mine being, of course, Depeche Mode. David Gahan is a god.

Pick your artist:
Depeche Mode

Are you a male or female:
Jezebel

Describe yourself:
Little Soul

How do you feel?
Waiting For The Night

Describe where you currently live:
In Chains

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
In Your Room

Your favorite form of transportation:
Walking In My Shoes

Your best friend is:
Perfect

You and your best friends are:
Sweetest Perfection

What's the weather like?
It's No Good

Favorite time of day:
Enjoy The Silence

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
Judas

What is life to you?
Mercy In You

Your relationship:
Policy Of Truth

Your fear:
Condemnation

What is the best advice you have to give?
Personal Jesus

Thought for the day:
In Sympathy

How I would like to die:
Walking In My Shoes

My soul's present condition:
Fragile Tension

My motto:
Get Right With Me

1 comment:

Romany said...

LOL! MY era, but not my band.

Mine were The Cult. {vbg}