The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, July 17, 2009

friday fill in

And...here we go!

1. Spaghetti and garlic bread make a quick and easy dinner.

2. The Lust Lizard of Meloncholy Cove by Christopher Moore is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of sand sledding at White Sands National Monument and fireworks on Don's dad's boat at Bay City, Mi.

4. I think a lot of crap in my life was obvious while others apparently, didn't.

5. They say if you tell your dreams what to do, it will happen. Dream control for a person who suffers from Night Terrors (like I did), is a blessing.

6. Take time to think it over, then just do it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Knowing", tomorrow my plans include nothing I can think of and Sunday, I want to do something else!


Another picture of Northeast El Paso from the top of Transmountain Drive. And people wonder why I want to go back...

No comments: