The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Thursday, July 16, 2009

a morbid poem

One bright day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise
and ran to save the two dead boys.
And if you don't believe it's true,
go ask the blind man, he saw it too.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I remember that poem.

~Byn There said...

This was one of my dad's favorites when I was growing up. He said it "One fine day" and "If you don't believe this lie is true". His other standard was: "Starkle, starkle little twink. High up in the sky I think. I'm not alcafluenced by inkohol but many thinkle peep I am." He thought this was a laugh riot. Still does. For some reason it always made my friends think he was some sort of cool. lol