The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, July 31, 2009

friday fill in...on friday

I thought yesterday was Friday. It happens...

1. It's time for a change.

2. El Paso; it's not a bad place for food, fun, friends, relaxing, living, being, hanging, etc.

3. I must be a better person than some of those around me.

4. A chocolate martini is the best thing I have ever known...well, maybe not *ever*, but it ranks pert darn high on the list.

5. My philosophy is simply this: don't mess with me and mine, we get along fine. You mess with me and mine, I drop you like a bad habit.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was last weekend while playing "Push" with some friends.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally watching "The Grudge 3", tomorrow my plans include hopefully feeling better and maybe bbq'ing for dinner and Sunday, I want to wait for my hubs to come home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

and yes BarbaQ!!!!!

I think you just inspired me sweetie....LOL

xoxoox

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

I hope I inspired in a good way lol!

::abrazos y besos::