I thought yesterday was Friday. It happens...
1. It's time for a change.
2. El Paso; it's not a bad place for food, fun, friends, relaxing, living, being, hanging, etc.
3. I must be a better person than some of those around me.
4. A chocolate martini is the best thing I have ever known...well, maybe not *ever*, but it ranks pert darn high on the list.
5. My philosophy is simply this: don't mess with me and mine, we get along fine. You mess with me and mine, I drop you like a bad habit.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was last weekend while playing "Push" with some friends.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally watching "The Grudge 3", tomorrow my plans include hopefully feeling better and maybe bbq'ing for dinner and Sunday, I want to wait for my hubs to come home!