The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, April 18, 2009

friday fill in


1. Join me in the search for peace, happiness, an awesome enchilada and guilt-free chocolate.

2. Put a little salsa music on and dance the cumbia to bring some laughter to your day!  (for a white chick, I can dance me a cumbia with the right music...and some tequila...lol)

3. Happiness is not given, it is not earned...it is a decision.  (preaching to the choir here people...)

4. Box blonde and confused.

5. I'm waiting for my fat to suddenly disappear.  (Damn...still there...)

6. Sugar is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bidding adieu to this season of co-op, tomorrow my plans include a funeral :( and stuff and Sunday, I want to push my beads around.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

When you find the secret to #5, let me know.

Anonymous said...

HI,

it all sounds so much like a lot of fun.... :)

Especially the cumbia Y la tequila.... but I don't drink....

take care...

xoxoox

MICHELE said...

You're a hoot!

Your pal, Mich