The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, April 20, 2009

not again

Just when you think you can escape them, it happens.  The blahs arrive once more.  I have had them evaded for some time.  Even today was good, then, blammo, the little putas find me.

Don't know if it is the rain...

don't know if it is the newest mass firings going on at Government Motors...

don't know if it is just the fact that I need some time just being me...

Crud...


I know I said happiness is a choice, and I do choose to be happy.  It just doesn't choose me...

\IiiI

3 comments:

MICHELE said...

Oh Penny!
Maybe it's pre-menopause?

Mich.

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

I'm soaking up enough Vitamin D for the two of us...

Stacey said...

Penny, I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling blue. You're right, the blahs just come out of nowhere and blindside you. Been there, LOTS of times (just ask my poor husband). I ALWAYS feel better outside... get around plants and animals. I'll be thinking about you, and keep you in my prayers.