This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.
And...here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived my half-sister, all 7 feet and one tooth of her."
2. "I have no idea what to put here, but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and the lightening stretched across the sky like the fingers of the gods, reaching into my soul and pulling me into the abyss that is my heart's indecision."
4. "The remains of Jimmy Hoffa floated out from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and I told it I wasn't interested...too tired."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, but those who suspect accidents need to be ambushed a bit more cleaverly."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Sierra's 9th birthday sleepover, tomorrow my plans include making the kids from the sleepover go home and Sunday, I want to continue on my new beading projects!