The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, March 30, 2009

sick day

For Today... 30 March, 2009
`

Outside my Window... Blue sky, sunshine, snow on ground

`

I am thinking...I'm sick and I just want to be in bed but I'm a mom so everything else comes first

`
From the learning rooms...school work
`
I am thankful for...

From the kitchen... coffee
`
I am wearing...night pants, t shirt
`
I am reading... 
`
I am hoping...To get all my work done despite how I feel
`
I am creating...  
`
I am hearing... dishwasher, computer chatter
`
Around the house...work
`
One of my favorite things... 
`
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Don has a busy, important life and I am a mom.
`
A Picture Thought I Am Sharing With You:  

4 comments:

Sleepy Cat Hollow said...

Hoping you feel better soon...

I say you tell everyone to go take a nap and then crawl into bed yourself.

Lisa said...

{{{Penny}}}

I am soooo grumpy today and my poor family is paying for it.

Pamela said...

Sending you a hug and hoping you feel better soon.

Pamela said...

Got your message about FB so I sent you another invite.