The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, November 8, 2008

saturday 9

Another Saturday, another meme. This time it is a Saturday 9. Random stuff for fun because right now my life is relatively humdrum lol. Cute little cowboy smiley, eh?
`
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
`
1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
`
A few months ago when I sent my BFF a package in the mail. I guess technically it wasn't a letter perse, but the box had a letter *in* it, so I am going to make it count.
`
2. Can you change the oil on a car?
`
Yes I can. I can also change a tire, check fluids, add if necessary, but then I think, why? I have Pep Boy's and a husband lol.
`
3. Name three things you have on you at all times.
`
A bra, my glasses and Carmex. The bra is for other people that I don't want to see drop dead from fright, the glasses is so I can see where my bra is, and the Carmex is for my poor dry lips. You will never find me without it.
`
4. What’s your life motto?
`
I'm sure I have one, but I have never put it into words. I guess, if I did have one, it would be "Don't forget those who love you, and love those who do forget."
`
5. What’s a word that you say a lot?
`
Well, um, heehee, it usually starts with an 's' and ends with a 't', but I also say "y'all" too.
`
6. What were you doing at midnight last night?
`
Watching E! True Hollywood Story, listening to the 5 little girls in the basement still very much awake and the two tweeners dinking on the computer in the back room.
`
7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
`
What was God thinking with he made me so icky looking?
`
8. Who is your worst enemy?
`
Oh, let's see. Me, me, me, me and on a bad day...me.
`
9. What does your watch look like?
`
I have a cell phone that tells me the time just fine. People still wear watches??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
`
There you go. Give it a try. Or, you can go pick one out yourself from this site:
`
`
You can find a meme for every occasion, I promise.
`
Also, if you would, if you come here, even occasionally because you are bored and have nothing else to do, add yourself to my 'blog followers', found on the right. I'd love to see who actually takes the time to read my drivel, and if you have blog, I want to visit you too! No salesman will be sent, no annoying solicitors will call.
`
Ta,
`
\IiiI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Penny...that meme website is awesome!!! I can see myself getting addicted!
I've enjoyed getting to know you better through them!

Happy weekend, Michele P.