The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, November 7, 2008

friday five

I went wandering around the internet and found a site with different kinds of memes. This one is called "Friday Five: Music Edition". I'd love it if you did it too, so if you do, let me know :).
`
What are five songs that will forever remind you of high school?`
`

1) Depeche Mode "Personal Jesus"
2) Erasure "A Little Respect"
3) The Outfield "Your Love"
4) The Lost Boys Soundtrack "Cry Little Sister"
5) Journey "Don't Stop Believin'". Actually, anything from Journey's Greatest Hits CD. Just as Naomi...:). I always get a sudden craving for Peppermint Schnapps and cold Chicken McNuggets.
`

Do you have a song with that "special" someone:
`

Yes, Survivor's "The Search Is Over".
`

Is there a song out there that just seems to speak to you?
`

Yes, and it depends on the mood I am in. It could be Nine Inch Nails "Only" one moment, Nickelback "Far Away" the next, or Sting's "Desert Rose".
`
What song gets you moving and makes you happy?
`
"I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred and "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake. These songs just make me shake my booty :).
`
What is your favorite genre of music?
`
I can't truly pick just one, there is no way possible. I love pop, rock, 80's, ethereal, classical, country, techno, electronica, metal...anything but rap.
`

Fun stuff! Tag...YOUR it lol!

\IiiI

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that Survivor song! I will try this meme. We'll see if I can complete it.