The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

six quirky things about me

Once again I am stealing something from another blogger (Ms. Sleepy), and putting it on mine. I wasn't tagged, nor do I even know how to properly tag, if there is a proper way to do it. I just feel like doing it and I am going to drag some of y'all down with me :).

Here are the official rules…

~ Link to the person who tagged you.
~ Mention the rules.
~ Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
~ Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
~ Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

Now...boring stuff about moi:

1. People who leave shopping carts next to my car instead of putting it in the cart park two feet away makes me was to go postal. Lazy bums...

2. I love putting A-1 sauce in my macaroni and cheese.

3. I put the roll of toilet paper on the roll so that it unrolls backwards not forwards, and I *will* go out of my way to make sure it is this way each and every time.

4. I can only handle large crowds, ie people touching me, for a short amount of time, then I begin to slowly bug out.

5. I hate talking on the telephone. Not 'don't like', hate. I love cell phones, I love texting, but I *hate* talking.

6. I can't ride in a car with one of the windows across from me open. The one next to me is fine, but for some reason, if a window anywhere else around me is open, it causes a very painful pressure to pound against my eardrums.

For fun, I will tag the following ladies and let them know heehee:

Lisa Wagner http://cornerstonehomelearning.blogspot.com/
Michelle Peasley http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/behappy/

Yer it :).

\IiiI

No comments: