Once again I am stealing something from another blogger (Ms. Sleepy), and putting it on mine. I wasn't tagged, nor do I even know how to properly tag, if there is a proper way to do it. I just feel like doing it and I am going to drag some of y'all down with me :).
Here are the official rules…
~ Link to the person who tagged you.
~ Mention the rules.
~ Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
~ Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
~ Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
Now...boring stuff about moi:
1. People who leave shopping carts next to my car instead of putting it in the cart park two feet away makes me was to go postal. Lazy bums...
2. I love putting A-1 sauce in my macaroni and cheese.
3. I put the roll of toilet paper on the roll so that it unrolls backwards not forwards, and I *will* go out of my way to make sure it is this way each and every time.
4. I can only handle large crowds, ie people touching me, for a short amount of time, then I begin to slowly bug out.
5. I hate talking on the telephone. Not 'don't like', hate. I love cell phones, I love texting, but I *hate* talking.
6. I can't ride in a car with one of the windows across from me open. The one next to me is fine, but for some reason, if a window anywhere else around me is open, it causes a very painful pressure to pound against my eardrums.
For fun, I will tag the following ladies and let them know heehee:
Lisa Wagner http://cornerstonehomelearning.blogspot.com/
Michelle Peasley http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/behappy/
Yer it :).