The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, November 3, 2008

can't believe I missed it!


Happy (day after) Dia De Los Muertos!!!
`
See what happens living in culture-less Michigan?? I forget what matters, like Dia De Los Muertos! Oh, the horror! I do know that I spent a lot of time "talking" to my mom and dad last night, who passed away in 2002 and 2007 respectively. My brain may have let the holiday slip, but my heart and soul didn't.
`
I got the above picture from another site dedicated to this holiday. I say that so you don't think I am a thiefy type lol! I had to use it because it is soooo cool!
`
Okay, back to what you were doing :).
`
\IiiI

No comments: