Yes, I'm back, again, with something I saw on another website and thought would be fun to do. It is one of those "tag, your it!" kinds of games, but like the lovely cyber-friend, Chez Nous, whom I borrowed this from, I'm not much of a tagger. If you decide to do this, just let me know so I can see your answers. Here we go:
10 Years Ago...
1. I worked in Dearborn, Michigan as a mainstream interpreter for the Deaf in the public school system.
2. I was 27 years old
3. I was living in Clarkston, Michigan in a modular home.
4. I was moonlighting as a private tutor for one of my multi-handicap Deaf students, Renee.
5. I was baptized.
5 Things on today's "to-do" list
1. Give the girls there lessons
2. Do the laundry
3. Work my NaNoWriMo novel
4. Clean the house
5. Clean the bathroom
5 Snacks I enjoy
2. Cheese and crackers
3. Garlic Bagel Chips
5. Tootsie Rolls
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Set up my children with money for college
2. Buy some land and build my dream home in Texas, complete with lampworking casita.
3. Pay off all my bills
4. Buy Don a decent car for his 6'4 frame.
5. Pay off my churchs' bills and give money for much needed renovations.
5 Places I have lived (most recent first)
2. El Paso, Texas
3. White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico
4. Frankfurt, Germany
5. Travis AFB, Fairfield, California
5 Jobs that I have had / or still have (most recent first)
1. Homeschooling Mom
2. Interpreter for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
3. Head Cook, Episcopal Camp and Conference Center, Ortonville, Michigan
4. Permanent substitute teacher for Coldwell Elementary, El Paso (picture Peggy Hill, but with knowledge lol)
5. Student teacher and interpreter, El Paso
Your turn :).