The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, October 20, 2008

a simple woman's daybook

For Today...20 October 2008
`
Outside my Window...The sky is blue but with the promise of rain later today. It's breezy and cool enough to make you want to wrap your sweater around you just a little tighter.
`
From the learning rooms...Co-op and general school work.
`
I am thankful for...the wonderful weekend I had with Don away from everything, and the beautiful weather we had the chance to enjoy.
`
From the kitchen...Absolutely nothing.
`
I am wearing...Jeans, a cream colored tank, a long black sweater and mismatched skully socks as usual.
`
I am reading...A new M.C. Beaton book and my bible devotions.
`
I am hoping...That my testing goes okay at the doctor tomorrow.
`
I am creating...a new bracelet I just picked out the seed beads for the other day in Frankenmuth at Bead Haven.
`
I am hearing..."Ghost Rider" on tv.
`
Around the house...changing around furniture, getting ready to add insulation to the attic and the normal housey stuff.
`
One of my favorite things...hanging out with Don, just walking around and chatting.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...school, *more* doctor's appointments that will tell me more nothing, church, bead work.
`
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
`


This is the Stone House Inn in Chesaning, Michigan. Wonderful place, fabulous food, and awesome owners. I highly recommend it!
`

I do have more to share about my weekend, but I will post all that later. I have lots to show you gentle readers!

\IiiI

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How nice to have a weekend away with your dh! The Stone House looks gorgeous!