The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Monday, June 2, 2008

killer sheep....aaahhhh!!!


I know I already did this, but I have got to share lol!

My daughter called me in to the back room to show me a movie clip from a UK film called "Black Sheep". Giddily, I went in search of where I could find this little nugget of movie magic. I found it on Netflix, and have moved it to the top of my queue. I cannot wait for it to come in!

Go to this site http://www.blacksheepthemovie.com/ and check out the trailer. Tell me this isn't the most unique, albeit stupid, idea for a movie in years!

Oooohhhh, my love for bad B horror films is making me goosebumpy all over!
~
Okay, carry on....
\IiiI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen the trailer before- I think I might like it! Dh is the biggest watcher of B movies-he still loves Beast Master

M

boo said...

Wish you were here so we could sit on the couch with delimex and m & m's and watch this travesty together.

xoxo
Mom