The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hi-tech toys for growing girls

My daughter got a new toy today. Okay, it isn't really a toy per se, but something necessary for a young lady on the go in this crazy world. My 12 year old, little tiny baby girl, is now the proud owner of one of these:


A teal Juke phone from Verizon. It is safe to say that I am jealous, because at one time I wanted one of these too. Geesh. No, she doesn't get everything she wants, but she is a bit spoiled, although not in one of those "that kid is a dang brat" kinds of ways. I don't think, that is....

I think I will pop in my favorite fallback movie "Dawn Of The Dead", pop a couple Advil PM's, pop a tea bag in the cup and hope for sleep to come before 2 a.m. lol. I'm hoping that our nice long camping trip will put my internal clock into sync again. Oh my, for a minute I think I channeled my father...creepy heehee.

\IiiI

~~~

Wow. Here I am, afraid that people will think that Stephanie is a spoiled brat, just because we got her a cool cell phone. Not so much anymore. I'm flipping around the channels and came across a program called "My Super Sweet 16". The child on this program is shown spending $3000 on two dresses, being flow to Italy to have a shoe designer design nine different pairs of "birthday shoes" for her, hiring a birthday coordinator, having her birthday on a giant ship with a few hundred guests, hiring some famous kid to sing at her party, and getting, what else, but a brand new Mercedes Benz convertible as a gift from her parents. Holy crap.

Nevermind.

My daughter rocks.

No comments: