The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Friday, June 27, 2008

gone campin'

This afternoon we are off on our camping adventure. Lake Michigan, Orchard Beach, the UP, lunch at the ***GRAND HOTEL***...ohhhh I can't wait! Showering in my trailer, sitting at the campfire having coffee and laughing with my friends and family. It'll be great.

We will be gone for a little over a week, so I hope ya'll don't miss me too much :).

Be safe and I will share our adventures when I return.

Until then,

\IiiI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well- guess what I just got back too! Hope you had a fun vacation! I survived mine- I was in PA visiting my in laws-it was, well let's leave it at that- it was!

Hugs!
M