The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

excellent point, Ms. Anonymous, so here you go...

It has been brought to my attention that before photos are nothing without the afters :). I made sure everything was cleaned up just for this little photo shoot :). Here is your "after the trash" tour...

Picture #1: View from the backroom to the front of the house. Here you see my dear talkative Savannah doing her writing work. Today's letter is "Xx".



Picture #2: The kitchen. Nice, open, painted, and clean. This room's color will be changing in the next few months.



Picture #3: The living room by way of the front door. Look, ma, no ancient Christmas decorations!



Picture #4: Living room again via the fireplace corner. Remember when we first purchased the house, you couldn't even get to this side of the room lol.



Picture #5: Living room through to the backroom. No deer trails, no box piles, just house...my house :).



This concludes our after tour. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do!

BTW, my love of anime is not disturbing. Just, you know, unique...strange...disturbing, nah...

\IiiI

No comments: