The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Feeling Trollish


Did you ever just have one of those days when you just felt trollish? Just kinda frumpy and dumpy and schlumpy? (I'm a poet and didn't know it...oohhh!!)

I'm having one of those days. The fact that I am 5'2 with amazing assets and hair that won't cooperate most of the time really doesn't help the matter. I usually like myself...a lot actually. Those "amazing assets" I mentioned are ones that some women are paying thousands of dollars to have added on to their bodies, and God saw fit to give them to me...for free. Still, couldn't He, in all His wisdom, given me 4 or 5 more inches of height instead of width??? Maybe, in another 50 or 60 years, I'll ask, but by then, I won't really care, will I lol?


Had to get that off my chest, so there you go. Also, I am hearing we are due another possible 6-8 inches by Saturday. The 15th can't get here quick enough...


Back on yer heads y'all!

\IiiI

No comments: