The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

It's Been A Bit...


 ...but here I am, once again.  7 years later.  Good Goddess time has (not) flown.

So, you may be asking, "Hey, Queen Texan Zombie Goddess, what have ya been up to?"  Well, in semi-choronological order:

- Got a job

- Started working for a one of the Big 3 Auto companies

- Graduated with my Bachelor's degree

- Was in a car accident and ended up having a Cervical Spinal Fusion

- Graduated all three of my daughters

- Had one daughter move to Ohio (yeah, I know...haha)

- Husband took me to Germany (memory lane!!!)

- Had one daughter diagnosed with Schizophrenia (going to break that down in future blogs)

- **Lots of the normal life stuff in between**

AND

The big one...

Lost my f'ing job due to this 'rona crap.

That's right folks: almost 10 years of dedication and devotion, and I was booted.  Now, I am not the victim type, but what happened was complete and utter horseshit.  I am pissed.  I was betrayed by those I supported in every way, shape and form.  I was low lying fruit and they cut my branch clean off.  Suffice it to say that I am having to find a new job and at my old fraking age, it ain't easy.  I'll figure it out, but starting all over *sucks*.   

2020 was a nightmare.  Hot garbage juice on steroids.  2021 is not looking too much brighter at this moment, but I'm cautiously optimistic, or at least trying to be.  Guess we will see where it goes from here.

I suppose that is all for the moment.  I am going to be back to doing this just to maintain some kind of sanity in my life.  Hell, I don't even know if anyone still blogs anymore.  If anyone actually reads blogs anymore.  I suppose I am hoping that by pouring my broken brain out on here that maybe I can find the answers that have been eluding me for so long.  Maybe take someone else on a little journey of insanity and logic.  A journey of discovery and change.  A journey in sugar and cyanide if you will.

Until next time, this is your Queen Texan Zombie Goddess and I know somehow, someway, we will get through it all together.  We may be drooling and banging out heads against the wall when all is said and done, but we will get through it.

No comments: