The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thought I'd check in....

Hey y'all...

First of all, HAPPY DIA DE LOS MUERTOS!!!!!



I know it's been like a million years...okay...almost 7 months...since I've been here, but I have good reason.

I've been going CRAZY with the new job and all lol

I get up at 3 a.m., get in to work at 530 a.m. and get home around 3 p.m.

Sound like a reason to not be on the computer much anymore??

It has been good.  I love my job (most of the time), and I have made quite a few friends which is a good thing.  The bad part is losing touch with all my cyberfriends, assuming that anyone out there even remembers me.

Let me remind you who I was: pissed off, tired, fed up, bitchy, always complaining.

Now I am: just bitchy :).

My obsession is Walking Dead and Daryl Dixon.  I hate people who don't use a turn signal.  I want a vacation, but don't we all?


I have a daughter who is graduating next year and has been accepted into a college already.  Totally not ready for that one.  I'm wanting to start school to get a degree (found out I don't have one...that is a later conversation), but have no clue how to add that to working 10 hours, taking care of my kids, home, husband and myself (pfft, who am I kidding...I never take care of myself).

Anyhoo, here is hoping that people out there are doing well.

I am still alive...basically....


Hehee.

Peace, Love and (i need a drink) Zombies

1 comment:

Sweet Woodruff said...

What's up girl! I miss talking to you. Hope you're well. Happy New Year.