The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

walking dead freak out!!

Yeah yeah yeah...I'm wordy today lol.

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I am a DEDICATED Walking Dead fanatic.

I love for it.

I breath for it.

I don't miss it.

I count down to the new episodes like it was New Years' Eve lol.

This past week freaked me the hell out!!!!

Carole...dead.

T-Dog...dead.

Lori...dead.

What...the...hell...is going...on??????

My husband was rather unhappy about T-Dogs' demise since he was his favorite character.

So, needless to say, I am afraid of who will be next.  I mean, seriously!  Okay, so kill off Andrea.  Hate the cow, but I digress...

I have to say, there is one character that, if he dies, I will go running through the streets, screaming like a banshee.

That character would be:

Daryl.

Love me some Daryl.

L O V E.

So take that as a warning AMC lol!!  

LEAVE MY DARYL ALONE!



Peace, Love and (don't you dare) Zombies \IiiI

2 comments:

Debbie W said...

I just saw this...perfection!! :) And I agree, leave Daryl alone...plenty of other folks for zombie fodder but leave Daryl alone!! :)

Anonymous said...

I watch this show through my son who always asks me if I watched it, he knows that I don't and then proceeds to give me a blow by blow.. Sounds like a good show tho. ;)