The stuff that little Texan zombie goddesses are made of, living where the brains are served warm and the sarcasm is served raw.

The Adventures Of Zuzu Zombie, Undead Detective

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

ode to a troll

Oh Mr. Troll, I see you there,
Finger in nose, ass full of hair.
You don't use your name,
Because you are chicken.
So you call yourself "Unknown",
And start your booger flickin'.


I see what you say,
Your opinion not needed,
So here is your warning,
And it should be heeded.

You went digging
Way in the past
For a post you could troll
For a post you could blast.

So sad you are,
That kind of time on your hands,
To tear me apart,
When you don't know who I am.

For now, you are spam,
I will not publish your shit,
For you are an asshole,
And not worth the spit.

So please, go away.
Your thumb just go suck.
You aren't wanted here,
You dumbass fuck.

Peace, Love and (you need a hater or two to get the blood pumping!) Zombies \IiiI


3 comments:

RedRaven said...

Ha! Love it!

Debbie W said...

Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

LOVE.THIS! - Catching up on your posts.. How do I get soooo behind on everything!!!!